- Breaking News: Supreme Court upholds ACA, State exchanges can offer tax credits
- GFOA Accepting Committee Membership Applications
- GFOA Members Pass Policy Statement on Retirement Security
- Remote Sales Tax Collection Legislation Introduced in the House
- House Passes Legislation to Permanently Prohibit Taxes on Internet Access
- GFOA Past President Bob Eichem: What is resiliency?
- GFOA releases survey results on MCDC costs
The Orange County (California) Employees Retirement System won the 2015 Award for Excellence in Government Finance in the category of Pensions and Benefits.