- IRS Issues Price Final Regulations to Be Addressed in Fall
- SEC Releases Charges against Municipal Issuers in MCDC Initiative
- Goodlatte Issues Remote Sales Tax Legislation Proposal
- S&P Releases MCDC Settlement Commentary
- Your Action Requested on Senate-Side High Quality Liquid Assets Legislation
- August Recess Is Here--Are You Ready?
- Senate Introduces Bank-Qualified Loan Legislation
- House Introduces Bluepring for Tax Reform
Learn everything you need to know about the most recent developments in accounting and financial reporting for state and local governments, including the latest GASB statements, exposure drafts, and implementation guidance, at GFOA’s 21st Annual Governmental GAAP Update web-streaming event. The training will take place on November 3, 2016 with an encore on December 1, 2016.