GFOA strives to provide leadership to the government finance profession through education, research, and best practices. Nowhere are these efforts more apparent than at the GFOA annual conference. To keep with our commitment, GFOA will continue to award 50 scholarships per state or province in the amount of the full-conference registration fee to first-time annual conference attendees who are GFOA active government members. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. To learn more about this opportunity and to apply, please e-mail First Annual Conference Scholarship.
First-time scholarship attendees also have the opportunity to participate in GFOA's annual conference mentorship program.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Must be an active government member of the GFOA of the United States and Canada.
- Must not have attended a GFOA of the United States and Canada annual conference previously (this includes one-day past participation).
- Does not include substitutions.
How do I apply for the scholarship?
- Send an inquiry to First Annual Conference Scholarship.
How many scholarships are awarded?
- Fifty scholarships will be awarded per state or province in the order of which they are received.
We look forward to meeting you in St. Louis!