Welcome Reception - Wings Over The Rockies Air & Space Museum
- 6:00 - 8:00 pm - Sunday, May 21, 2017
Don’t miss an opportunity to network with your colleagues in one of Colorado’s most unique venues—Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum! The museum is located on the grounds of the former Lowry Air Force Base in Denver. It opened in 1994 and is housed in the 40,000 square foot historic Hangar #1 built in 1939. During the event, you will have a chance to explore the museum’s current exhibits. Appetizers and beverages will be available throughout the evening. For more information about Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum, go to www.wingsmuseum.org.
Complimentary to all registered attendees, guests, and exhibitors. Courtesy roundtrip shuttle service will be provided from the Colorado Convention Center.
Closing Event - Denver Rocks!
Ticketed event, which includes buffet dinner and live entertainment
- 7:00 - 10:30 pm - Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Colorado Convention Center - Mile High Ballroom and Bellco Theatre
What better way to top off your stay in Denver than with good food, friends, and entertainment! Join GFOA for an exclusive send-off for conference attendees and guests. Keep watch on www.gfoa.org for the night’s musical act to be announced.
- Adults - $40 in advance ($50 after May 7, 2017 or on site)
- Chidren (under 21) - $15 ($20 after May 7, 2017 or on site)
- Children (under 5) - complimentary