GFOA's Capital Finance and Debt Administration Set
GFOA's Capital Finance and Debt Administration Set includes 11 titles.
- Benchmarking and Measuring Debt Capacity
- Debt Issuance and Management: A Guide for Smaller Governments
- An Elected Official's Guide: Debt Issuance
- An Elected Official's Guide: Tax Increment Financing
- An Elected Official's Guide to Rating Agency Presentations
- A Guide for Preparing a Debt Policy
- A Guide for Selecting Financial Advisors and Underwriters: Writing RFPs and Evaluating Proposals
- Making Good Disclosure: The Role and Responsibilities of State and Local Officials Under the Federal Securities Laws
- Purchasing Credit Enhancement: How to Decide If Bond Insurance Makes Sense
- Structuring and Sizing the Bond Issue, and Tax-Exempt Financing: A Primer.
- Tax-Exempt Financing: A Primer.