Accounting and financial reporting professionals, and others looking to acquire a deeper understanding of the strategies for developing and maintaining a government investment portfolio.
The first in a series of three webinars, this session will focus on the development and implementation of an investment program, including an investment policy and subsequent procedures. Strategies for establishing an investment portfolio will be discussed as well.
- Identify GFOA's Best Practices for Investing;
- Understand how to develop and implement an investment program;
- Identify the components of an effective investment policy;
- Understand the key elements of written investment procedures; and
- Determine the appropriate strategy for building your investment portfolio.