GFOA’s 114th Annual Conference will take place on May 17−20, 2020, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, 900 Convention Center Boulevard, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- CONCURRENT SESSIONS. A rich array of concurrent sessions cover a broad range of topics, allowing participants to tailor their conference experience to their own needs and circumstances.
- PRECONFERENCE SESSIONS. Special preconference sessions provide an opportunity to explore selected topics of special interest in even greater depth.
- GENERAL SESSIONS. Experience direct contact with nationally recognized speakers of special interest to public finance professionals.
- DISCUSSION GROUPS. Meet peers and discuss topics relevant to specific types of organizations, such as school districts, utilities, large governments, small governments, and the next generation of finance officers.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES. Make contacts, build new relationships, and cement existing relationships.
- SOCIAL EVENTS. Wind down from a busy day and connect with colleagues during GFOA’s Welcome Reception and Closing Event.
- EXHIBIT HALL. GFOA’s exhibit hall will put participants in contact with vendors that offer practical tools and solutions for a broad range of professional challenges. Stroll through the hall to view new products, ask questions, and see live demonstrations of services that can save your government time and money.
- CPE CREDIT. It is possible to earn more than 20 CPE credits, most directly relevant to government, with even more credits available for those who elect to participate in preconference sessions.
GFOA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
National Registry of CPE Sponsors
150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700
Nashville, TN 37219-2417