GFOA’s 114th Annual Conference will take place on May 17−20, 2020, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, 900 Convention Center Bouelvard, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- CONCURRENT SESSIONS. A rich array of concurrent sessions cover a broad range of topics, allowing participants to tailor their conference experience to their own needs and circumstances.
- PRECONFERENCE SESSIONS. Special preconference sessions provide an opportunity to explore selected topics of special interest in even greater depth.
- GENERAL SESSIONS. Experience direct contact with nationally recognized speakers of special interest to public finance professionals.
- DISCUSSION GROUPS. Meet peers and discuss topics relevant to specific types of organizations, such as school districts, utilities, large governments, small governments, and the next generation of finance officers.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES. Make contacts, build new relationships, and cement existing relationships.
- SOCIAL EVENTS. Wind down from a busy day and connect with colleagues during GFOA’s Welcome Reception and Closing Event.
- CPE CREDIT. Earn more than 20 CPE credits, most directly relevant to government, with even more credits available for those who elect to participate in preconference sessions.
- EXHIBIT HALL. GFOA’s exhibit hall will put participants in contact with vendors that offer practical tools and solutions for a broad range of professional challenges. Stroll through the hall to view new products, ask questions, and see live demonstrations of services that can save your government time and money.