Dedicated to the sound management of government financial resources, GFOA provides professional development opportunities to more than 12,000 state and local finance professionals each year. Developed and taught by public finance experts, GFOA offers professional education through group-live courses held across the country and Internet-based courses.
- GFOA staff are working remotely. Please register online using the links below.
- If you are not able to register online, you can use the PDF registration form. Please email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GFOA is not able to accept registrations by mail at this time.
- To get information on hotels for GFOA classes, please download information on hotel locations and rates.
- To order desktop seminar recordings, please use the desktop seminar recording order form
Group Discounts: To qualify for group discounts, registrations must be received and paid together. The discount cannot be applied to online registrations processed through GFOA's e-store. For information on group discounts, contact Barb Mollo.
If you have multiple people participating in a course, please complete an Excel spreadsheet with the following information and send it to email@example.com: name, title, agency, full address, phone number, and e-mail (Please note that course instructions will be sent via e-mail).
Meals During GFOA Classes: Continental breakfast and lunch are included with the registration fee for group-live and immersion courses. Lunch is only provided on full days.
- GFOA Training Survey - We are interested to hear from you on the topics you would be most interested in. Take Survey Here.