Check back on this page - we'll share new information and action items as your deadlines approach and details are made available.
2020 Exhibit Hall Hours
|Sunday, May 17||9:30 AM - 1:30 PM|
|Monday, May 18||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Tuesday, May 19||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
Exhibit set-up will take place on Saturday, May 16, from 8:00 am to 5:00pm. Exhibit booth information on installation and dismantle will be available by March 2020 in Freeman's exhibitor services kit.
Register Your Booth Staff
- I want to register my complimentary allottment of staff to work at my exhibit booth
Note: Each 10’x10’ space receives three complimentary registrations of personnel to staff the booth and to attend GFOA’s welcome reception on Sunday evening only.
- Click here to access your company's page on GFOA's Exhibitor Google Sheet where you can record your booth staff and make any changes until April 17, 2020.
- Once the drive is open, follow these steps:
- Landing on the dashboard, find your company name and click on that folder.
- You will see an empty spreadsheet with the fields needed to register each individual and any guests. Each line represents a member of your team.
- If any of the below statements apply to you, continue with the registration process detailed below:
- I have additional staff to register beyond my complimentary booth allotment.
- I want to register myself or someone on my team as an Exhibitor/Delegate to attend GFOA sessions and luncheons.
- I want to register myself or someone on my team to attend GFOA’s preconference sessions.
- I want to register myself or someone on my team to attend GFOA’s Closing Event.
IF SO, click here to complete the exhibitor registration form for you and/or your team members with payment information, and submit it to GFOA. Please note that we need a form completed for each individual.
Buyers Guide and App Exhibitor Listing - Don’t miss this opportunity to be included IMMEDIATELY!
Have you updated or submitted information for your company's page in GFOA's Buyer's Guide? Exhibitors and sponsors receive complimentary inclusion in the Buyer's Guide. Buyer's Guide listings will also be featured in the official conference app, so make sure your information is current! If you have any changes, submit the Buyer's Guide Directory Form.