Jenifer White Visek
Jenifer is a Vice President for Aon’s Professional Risk Solutions practice located in Chicago. In this capacity, Jenifer is responsible for driving innovative solutions for clients and prospects, with a strategic focus placing policies for large domestic and international companies in the following lines:
- Network and Security Liability (Cyber)
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Technology Errors and Omissions
- Media Liability
Jenifer has been with Aon for 15 years, starting her career in the technology space where she partnered with business leaders to develop the strategic roadmap to empower colleagues through technology. Using this technology background, Jenifer’s transition into the cyber broking role in early 2016 to become a key resource in understanding of the technology aspect of cyber risk for Aon’s clients.
Using her strong and unique technology background, Jenifer works with organizations to identify and address exposures related to Network Security and Privacy, Technology, Media, and Professional Liability. She specializes in placing comprehensive programs for companies with $1B in revenue or higher.
- Jenifer received her Bachelors of Computer Science degree CLC University
- She is a licensed Property and Casualty Broker.
- She is a licensed Surplus Lines Property and Casualty Broker