The Finance Department is responding to the growing needs of the City. The fast-paced nature of our municipality drives innovation and efficiency. The successful candidate will possess strong values that align with the City's values, which include being welcoming, having integrity, showing accountability, and demonstrating a commitment to service. Additionally, the ideal candidate should find satisfaction in providing exceptional customer service, and thrive in a collaborative, high-volume work environment.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, develop and implement strategic plans and objectives that aid in achieving citywide vision, mission and business objectives by developing and fostering relationships with business stakeholders.
- Responsible and accountable for evolving and maintaining a strategically sound citywide ERP platform in support of the finance business cycle, and city financial planning.
- Align with the Finance Department on implementing and monitoring policies, practices, training programs and standards that govern finance and operations at the city.
- Evaluate, choose, adapt and drive the implementation of standards and work programs to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of City financial data.
- Maintain a catalog of business process maps, key business models, and end-to-end cross-functional workflows that relate to ERP systems and processes at the city. Participate in process improvement projects relating to these processes.
- Design and implement change management processes relating to ERP and related systems at the city, then lead and/or oversee configuration changes in relation to ERP systems.
- Partner with Technology and Information Services to design and implement documentation and training plans relating to ERP.
- Act as a main point of contact and escalation to vendors that the city has retained for systems maintenance, support, and professional services. When necessary, lead RFPs in relation to enterprise systems.
- This position is full time and works Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an ERP or IT-related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years' experience in a combination of ERP and/or Information Technology positions with an emphasis in finance business systems and demonstrating a progressive growth in responsibility.
- Combination of equivalent education and experience to perform job duties.
- Proven experience with current ERP technologies such as Dynamics AX for the public sector.
- Demonstrated experience with leading all or significant parts of ERP deployments and/or upgrades.
- Demonstrated understanding of technological trends and developments in the areas of information ERP, system architectures, and cloud computing.
- Demonstrated ability to frame technical concepts to both technical and nontechnical audiences. • This position is currently covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
For more information and to apply online: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/redmondwa/jobs/2619167/senior-business-systems-analyst-erp